Sunday 8 April 2018

Looking Good

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog and my DT post today for A2Z Scraplets. This page photo is all about my hair makeover. I think the title is perfect since everyone has been saying how good I'm looking with the new style and colour. 


The two chippies I chose to use are both in the A2Z Scraplets Store and I love them both. You can also get the beautiful Little Birdie Flowers from A2Z Scraplets store too.
 


 For my looking good chippie I have painted it with Dylusions paint in the lovely soft pink and purple. I then covered it with a crackle medium.
 


 For my chicken wire I decided to leave it raw. I think sometime the raw chippies look so effective. On this page I thought it made them pop out a little leaving them raw which also helped to enhance the flowers. 
 


Other products I have used are -
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals
Script Stamp
A2Z Circles chippie (Placed on the background to leave a pattern the same as a stencil would - this chippie was used on another page)
Distress Ink
Cardstock
Journal Pen
Dylusions Paint
Crackle Medium






 I hope you have enjoyed popping in to have a look at my latest page and I have been able to give you some inspiration. Please hop on over to the A2Z Scraplets Blog as there is some beautiful work to see when you scroll down from mine. Also please hop on over to the Facebook Challenge page and join in on this month challenge. You never know you could be the lucky winner. Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. aaahaaa... you are looking good, and a beautiful layout too.. love all the blooms!!

    ReplyDelete