Friday 3 November 2017

Music Mad

Hello crafty friends and as always welcome to my blog. My DT post today that I'm sharing with you is for for the challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog and what a great challenge it is. I loved getting my craft on with this one. When you come to join in though make sure you fill all the requirements so you can be in the running for a prize or maybe a guest design position. Now for the challenge and my take on it. 


I chose a photo of my handsome, blue eyed son Riley. I must say his life so far has been one awesome adventure and his love of music is just part of his journey. I love watching the path he is traveling and I'm super proud of him. So now for my page and hopefully some inspiration for you. 



The products I used are - 
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Rubons
EK Success Stickers
Journal Pen
Distress Ink - Black
Chippie Title
Viva Modellier-Creme (Marine)
 


As you can see I have used the sketch, colours and my words are just above in my journaling. Now don't forget to use all three and I look forward to seeing your creation when it goes up at 123 Challenge Blog.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment