Thursday 19 October 2017

You Make Me Smile

Hello all and a big welcome. I would like to share with you my latest DT page over at 
Creative Inspiration. Its a great sketch by Bev Code and the challenge sketches are always so much fun. Check out mine and come join in the challenge with us. 


Now my take and i chose to use a photo of my son Harley and myself. 




 The products I used are - 
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Memory Maze Chicken Wire and Title
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Script
Kaisercraft Sticker Sheet
Grey Copic
Viva Croco Crackling Colour - Metallic Bronze
Texture Paste
Tinby Designs ColorCrrush - Sage Leaf
Kaisercraft Crackle Stencil
Texture Paste




I hope you have enjoyed popping in and please keep coming back to see what I have got up to next. Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment