Friday 4 May 2018

Together

Hello and as always welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my DT post for Let's Get Sketchy. I have turned the sketch because of the photo I chose. The photo is of my amazing friend Jen and her three kids and I love them all to bits. I'm looking forward to creating their album. So you will see more of them in my work. Now for the sketch and my take on it.

 

I have used Webster patterned papers and they are just beautiful.



The other things I have used are -
Distress Ink
Paper flowers
Title veneer
Paint Pen
Sequin
Pearls
Doily
  


I hope I have been able to inspire you a little to hop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy Blog and join in the fun with us. Make sure you see the rest of the Design Team inspiration. 
Until my next post Happy Crafting. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is really lovely, love how you turned the sketch... love the flower cluster.. I hope your week end has been great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page - I'm just getting back into my scrapping and am enjoying seeing all these lovely pages

    ReplyDelete