Saturday 17 February 2018

Amazing Friend

Hello an welcome to my blog as always and my posy for A2Z Scraplets. I would like to share with you my latest page of my girlfriend Eleanor. E is one of those friends that is always there for me no matter what is going on in her life. I love spending time with her and wish it could be more often. So now for my page.....


To get all the instructions on how I did the chippies you can hop on over to the A2Z Scraplets blog and scroll down to the page. There are many different techniques to see from the rest of the design team as well. 
 


The other products I used are - 
White Cardstock
Distress Oxides
Distress Inks
Lyndy's Stamp Gang Magicals
Kaszazz Back Ground Stamp 
Kaisercraft Stencil
Paint Pens
Modeling Paste
 


Thanks so much for stopping in. I love having guests. To join in this months challenge with A2Z please hope on over to A2Z Scraplets on Facebook.
Happy Crafting and thanks for popping in xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment