Friday 3 November 2017

Life Is Good

Hello and as always welcome to my blog. Today I have my DT page for Let's Get Sketchy to share with you. I think I'm finally over the "Oh do I really want to scrap myself" problem I was having. I'm more than happy with this photo and how the page has turned out. I have found on speaking to people they have the same problem with doing pages of themselves but get over it too. Anyway enough of that and on with the challenge. 

Now for my take on this great sketch. 


The products I used are - 
Kaisercrafts Patterned Papers - Cherry Tree Lane Collection
Kaisercrafts Sticker Sheet - Cherry Tree Lane
Stampin' Up Ink - Soft Suede
 

Mont Marte Paper Flowers
Black Journal Pen
Provocraft Alpha Stickers
 

I hope my page has been able to inspire you just a little and that you come and join us over at 
Let's Get Sketchy. Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment