Sunday 8 October 2017

2 Layouts and an Art Journal

Hello crafty friends and welcome as always to my blog. As you will all know I have been MIA with selling and moving which had also meant no internet for posting. Today's post is of two layouts and an art journal page I did but never got posted. Bad me. This morning while unpacking another box I found the two pages and also realized I had miss the art journal page. So here they are. 

SPARKLE 
 This page is of my girlfriends daughter Meghan. I love scrapping her so I can do the girly pages.
 

The products used are -
Kaisercraft patterned papers -Secret Garden and Base Coat Collection
Paper Mill Paper Flowers
Little BirdiePaper Flowers
Kaisercraft Pearl Flowers
 Copic - Cool Grey



Blue Pearl Bling
Memory Maze Chippie- Sparkle
Glossy Accents
White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Die
Spellbinders Die 



Now for my next page

AMAZING
This amazing photo I wish I could take credit for but unfortunately no, it was taken by my very beautiful friend Eleanor.



The products I used are -
White Cardstock
Paper Mill Metalic Papers
Kinder Kreations Chippies
Lindy Stampgang Magicals - Opal Sea Oats
Black Journal Pen
Copics - Black and Brown
Glossy Accents



Now for the final one, my Art Journal pages.

IF ONLY 
I have created this page with thoughts of my beautiful mum.


 The products I used are -
White Gesso
Faber-castell Gelatos - Light Blue, Blueberry, Boysenberry, Squid Ink, Chocolate, Green and White
Black Journal Pen
Wink of Stella - Clear and Silver
Copic - Golden Yellow


Gold Paper
Kaisercraft Alpha Stickers - Ebony
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Secret Bird Society and Pink Gelato
Green Copic
Archival Ink - Jet Black
  

Hope you have enjoyed popping in to see my creations and please call back as I love getting visits.
Happy Crafting xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. These look wonderful Brenda, and yes some stairs to Heaven would be good, but then we wouldn't come back down again to finish our journeys me thinks! I hope you are settled into your new home nicely now!!

    ReplyDelete