Monday 3 July 2017

Love You Both

I would like to share with you my DT post for Colorful Creations and the colours for this challenge are awesome and they are still following the summer theme. I love how they all go together. The second part to the challenge is to include some journaling and you can see it on mine. Another DT member has done some hidden journaling. So there are different ways of doing it. 

No automatic alt text available.

Now for my page and the photo I have used are of my sons Riley and Harley with my mum Helen. 

 

I created my page on white cardstock and started my background using -
Tinby Designs Color Crush - Kiwi Fruit
                                              Raspberry
                                                  Blue Heaven
                                     Basil
                                                 Wheat Grass


Also on the back ground I used Kaisercrafts Clear Stamp - Script.
I also used a mix of Kaisercraft Patterned Papers from my stash. 

For the title I used both Kaisercraft Clear Stickers - Script Words and Alpha Stickers - Ebony. 


The buttons are from a Kaisercraft Sticker Sheet.

From the patterned papers I cut some circles and went around them with a black journal pen. All the smaller dots are from the same papers and I have used a hole punch to make them like little confetti.  


I hope you have enjoyed popping in to have a look at my latest DT page for Colorful Creations and that I have inspired you to hop on over to the blog and join in with the challenge.  I would love to see your take on it. 


Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment