Thursday 1 June 2017

Sun Set

Hello Crafty friends and welcome to my blog and my DT post for Off The Rails Scrapbooking.  What a great challenge we have for you this month, take a look at this - 

I chose to use the picture at the top right to create my page. I just love sunrises and sunsets. My photos are of our local sunsets where I live at Rokewood, Victoria. 


The products I used are
White Cardstock
Black cardstock (To mount photos)
Sunburst Stencil
Light Modeling Paste
Archival Ink - Dandelions (Mixed in Texture Paste)and Jet Black



Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Crackle
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical - Cafe au lait
Faber Castell Gelatos - Cream and Orange
Viva Inka Gold - Graphite and Champagne
Alpha Stickers



I hope you have enjoyed my page and stopping in. I know we would love to see you over at 
Off The Rails and joining in with us. 
Happy Crafting. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this looks amazing, the background, photos love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Brenda this is sooooo cool!! And so unique...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete