Monday 1 May 2017

Forever

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. Wow this year seems to be flying by, another month and another 1st challenge for the month. I would like to share my DT page for Colorful Creations. This one is another beauty with it being titled Throwback Challenge. It's easy -

 Your challenge is to think Throwback. Something that suddenly reminds you of something in the past this could be in the form of throwback papers you have, embellishments, tools, throwback themed papers, colors, photos, memorabilia ANYTHING that will help you express any of your favorite past times.


Now for my take - A page I created of my mum and dad. I love this photo of them. It was taken before my mum got sick. She looked so beautiful, so happy, so in-love and healthy. If only we could turn back time but at least we keep our memories forever and our photos for us and others to see. Never loose sight of the beauty and love in a person. Make sure every day they know their worth and your love for them. Make it a love forever.


(I decided to go back with my photo as well and use one from many years ago of my mum and dad. The papers were very old ones from my stash - G45 and Maja Designs. I decided to then go with old techniques that were being used on everything all the time when I first started scrapping - Fussy cutting, stickers and rubons.)


Now it''s time for the products I used - 
 G45 Patterned Paper to create my layout on
G45 Patterned Paper for fussy cut flowers and butterflies
Maja Designs - Vintage Autumn Basics Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Clear Stickers - Lacey Boards


Kaisercraft Clear Sticker - Script Words
Black and Blue Journal pen
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Stamping Up Ink - Night Of Navy
Kaisercraft Rubon Words - Love Words
Erickson Rubon Words


Thank you so much for stopping in and having a look at my take on the Colorful Creations Challenge and having a look at the beautiful photo of my mum and dad the love of her life.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment