Thursday 4 May 2017

Dream - Art Journal double page

Welcome as always to my blog and my post for Archi-scraps. Its another great challenge and again for you I have created an Art Journal page. The challenge this month is to create something using pleating. You can choose anything you like to create your pleating. The picture is for you to draw some inspiration from and if you hop on over to the blog the Design Team has some wonderful inspiration for you.



My pleating is in a strip which I have placed the word dream on.
Now for the products I used to create my double page. -
Light Modeling Paste
Diamond Stencil by Dylusions
Matisse Iridescent Medium



Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Magical - Tears on my pillow Tangerine
Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Magical - Azure Sea Asters
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst - My Mojito Green
Tattered Angels - Frost
Archival Ink - Jet Black



Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Script
Dylusions Stamp - Which Way Up Arrows
Dylusions Adhesive Cancas
Faber Castell Gelatos - Orange and Blue
Black Journal Pen



I have really enjoyed you stopping in and I hope you ave like my Dream art journal double page. Please hop  on over to the Archi-scraps blog and join in the fun with us. I would love to hop on over to you blog and leave some love.  
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda, what fabulous arty journal pages you have created, they look like that were a lot of fun... I hope you have a good weekend ahead...

    ReplyDelete