Sunday 16 April 2017

Baby Brenda

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. First I would like to say Happy Easter and I hope that your Easter holiday has been shared with family and friends and been wonderful.

Tonight I would like to share with you my DT page for Colorful Creations. This second challenge for the month is a great one. I found it a fun challenge and i hope you will too.
Now for the details - 
 For this challenge you need to create a project using only items that start with the first letter of your first name. (For example: Brenda (black paper, blue papers, buttons, brackets, etc....Get the idea? 


 For my page I chose to use the following B's -
Brenda and Baby word
Baby Photo (Me)
Birds
Birdcage 
Brown inking
Blue Frame
 Blue Flowers
Blue paper doily

Now my take on the challenge - 


I created this page on Kaisercraft patterned paper - My Secret Garden. 
The other products I used are -
Kaisercraft Fusions - B03 and B04
Copics - Clematis, Process Blue and Aqua Blue


Kaisercraft Doily Die
Kaisercraft Sticker Sheet
Molossi Birdcage Chippie
The Craft Stall Ply Wood Frame


Kaisercraft Bird Die
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Viva Inka Gold - Steel Blue, Ice Blue, Aquamarine, Old Silver and Orange (on beak)


I hope you like my page for this challenge and please call over to Colorful Creations and join in the fun with us. Happy Crafting xxx

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda! I hope you have had a lovely Easter! This is a really cute layout, I love the photo and you have found lots to use with the letter B!! Not sure what I would find with the letter L or C!!! hehe! Anyway I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete