Wednesday 22 March 2017

Beautiful

Welcome crafty friends to my blog and my DT post for Meg's Garden. I have created the page for my beautiful friend Melissa using the Parisian Gardens Patterned Papers.


I created the page on black Cardstock and started by spraying the page with Tim Holtz air brush and Distress Markers. I then sat the cardstock aside and I fussy cut the purple rose, butterfly, lady/clock and tag from the papers. I also mounted the photo on the same patterned paper. 
It was then time to chose my embellishments and start to put my page together.
 
 
The lace is Antique Cream Nylon Lace and it is so beautiful. It also comes in a stunning soft pink as well but I loved the cream. I used the filigree long oval vintage trinket with the stunning large brass bee and the butterfly in filigree.
 
 

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and please keep scrolling down and having a look at the other stunning creations from the design team. Also please call to the store for any of the beautiful papers or products we use. There are always new things coming in and I know you will love them.



Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm sure you know how much I love visitors. To have a look at many, many more products that Meg's Garden has available and the inspiration for what you can create with them just hop on over to the Meg's Garden Blog. From there it is just one more hop and you will be at the Meg's Garden Store with easy checkout and delivery to your door. If your like me shopping at home is so much fun. 
Happy Crafting. XXX

1 comment:

  1. This looks so lovely Brenda, I love the darker back ground and the gold doileys look wonderful.. I hope you have had a great day!

    ReplyDelete