Friday 11 November 2016

Smitten

Hello my crafty friends and welcome to my blog. Today I would like to share with you my DT page for Let's Get Sketchy

This is the first challenge for the month of November.  This month we are teaming up with the talented ladies over at SpiegelmomsScraps.
Check out the other wonderful inspiration Let's Get Sketchy has from the rest of the design team over at the blog and make sure you pop on over and visit the ladies at Spiegelmoms to see what they have in store for you as well!

Now for my take on the sketch and the photo is of my mum and dad. Mum sure was smitten with my dad from day and that never changed.

I created my page on white cardstock and used Kaisercrafts patterned papers - Chase Rainbows Collection. The doily's were also cut from the patterned papers. On my background I used the amazing Timby Designs - Color Crush - Blueberry, Basil and Raspberry. I love these products and I'm happy to say I have every color. 


I also used white paint on my background, I flicked it over the top of the Color Crush with a fan brush. I used Distress Ink - Black Soot to ink the edges of the patterned papers and doily.  The title is an American Crafters word title and is perfect for this photo of my very young parents. The photo was taken before they went to my dads work ball.


I sprayed some white cardstock with Dylusions Ink Spray - Campso Teal and then punched out the butterflies. The only other thing I used besides what I have listed is my journal pen for the journaling.

I hope you have enjoyed stopping over and please don't forget to see what the rest of the design team have been up to and join in the fun with us.
Happy Crafting xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment