Tuesday 18 October 2016

You Are Amazing

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog as always. Today I would like to share with you my latest DT page created for the monthly challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy. The very cute boy in my photo is my son Harley who is very close to turning 13. Oh no the teenage years lol. This photo was taken when he was 5, it doesn't seem that long ago so where have the years gone.
Anyway now it's time for the sketch and my take, hope you like it.




I chose to do my page on white cardstock and the stunning patterned paper are from the Kaisercraft - Off The Wall Collection. My background stamps are both by Kaisercraft - Stains and Arty and on both I used Stazon Jet Black Ink.


The words around the photos are from the Kaisercraft matching sticker sheet. The wooden sign with I love you is also by Kaisercraft and I have coloured it with white paint and then lightly streaked the ink from a blue Copic (Ultramarine) over it. 


The chippie title and hearts are by Dusty Attic and I coloured it in the same method as the wooden flourish sign. The patterned papers I inked the edges with the Jet Black ink. 


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and please hop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and have a look at the other inspiration from the design team and join in the fun.
Happy Crafting XXX

1 comment:

  1. This looks wonderful Brenda, I love the colors and background stamping, and great sketch too! I hope you are feeling much better and having a good week!

    ReplyDelete