Thursday 11 August 2016

Friend

 Hello, welcome to my blog and my latest DT page for Megs Garden. I would like to share with you today my latest creation using the Water Colour In Blues Collection by Megs Garden.
 
These are stunning papers and I have used a teal blue to go with them. The photo I chose is of a very special friend of mine Dawn. She is one in million. Dawn did all the work to give mum, my boys and I our last Christmas together. At the time of her doing this little did we know that two month later she would start her own battle with breast cancer. I laid my mum to rest and when I thought my heart could brake no more I got Dawns news. I love this page of her so much. She is winning her battle and fighting on. I loved creating this page of her with all my heart. She is special, the page is special and I used the most beautiful papers and special flowers from Meg's Garden


I chose to use the beautiful Green Tara flowers - Blue. I love them so much, they are different sizes and the colour you chose is also complimented with white. They are so versatile.
 
 
For the plywood frame I used a Copic - Blue (B23) and the over that I used a little Viva Inka Gold - Ice-blue. For the title I used the same Copic and a little this time of the Viva Inka Gold - Platinum.
 
 
In the corner of the frame I used a Brass Round Filigree Vintage Trinket. Behind the fame I used some Tim Holtz idea-ology tissue paper. I also did some stamping with Prima's Script Stamp.
 
 
Around the edges of the patterned paper I used Distress Ink - Stormy Sky and here and there on the page I used Liquid Pearls - Juniper.
 
 
On my side wood flourish I used the blue Copic and then the Viva Inka Gold - Ice-Blue (below) and in this same group I used the flowers and another of the Vintage trinkets.  

 
 I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page of my beautiful friend Dawn. I also hope you find the time to check out the Meg's Garden Store to see these beautiful papers, flowers and flourishes. There are many many more amazing products to see as well.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Brenda, love the colours and those very pretty blooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tribute to your dear friend! I love the colors and the music and the frame around your photo..I wish your friend all the very best and I pray she knows total good health very soon! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete