Wednesday 3 August 2016

Explore The Untaken Path

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. Today I would like to share with you my latest DT post for 123 Challenge Blog and as always we have an awesome challenge for you to get your teeth into (or your crafty bits). The rest of the design team have some stunning takes on the challenge for you to get inspiration from so please call to the blog and see their creations. 

This month requirements are -
Colour - Chocolate
Word - Explore
Technique - Squares 


You MUST use all three requirements to be in the running for an awesome prize. 
For my page I chose to use a couple of  photos of my son Harley and his best friend Mitch when I had taken them out for a drive looking for some toadstools to photograph. We come across a small creak and the boys couldn't wait to get out the car and explore. The toadstool were no longer going to be taken and it was all about the boys. They had the best time checking out where the soil had washed away around the tree roots creating a cavity.


I started by creating my page on Chocolate Cardstock and a sheet of KaierCraft patterned paper. 
Other products -
Stampin Up Ink - Chocolate Chip
Zig Stella Clear Brush
Black Journal Pen
Copic - Dark Brown, Olive and Black



KaiserCraft Clear Stamp - Arty
Prima Stencil - Grungy Grid
Lindy Stamp Gang - Flat Magical - Sandra D Sepia
Archival Ink - Jet Black



Scrap FX Wordlets Chippie
RW Lazer Cuts Chippie - Tree
Glossy Accents


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and that I have been able to inspire you. Please call over to the 123 Challenge Blog and join in the fun. 
I hope whats left of your week is wonderful and filled with love and crafty fun. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment