Friday 10 June 2016

Summer Holiday

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog and my DT Challenge for Let's Get Sketchy. Along with the  Let's Get Sketchy Design Team there is the Freckled Fawn Design Team who also happens to be our sponsor for the month of June. LGS team were lucky to receive Freckled Fawn products to use on our sketch creations and the Freckled Fawn team go to work with our wonderful sketch.  So as you will have already guessed there is double the inspiration over at the blog and a chance to be a lucky winner. Now for the sketch and my take on it. 


My page is of my girlfriends daughter Meghan and the photo was taken when she was on holidays with the boys and myself in Swan Hill.


Freckle Fawn Products - Speech bubble Sticky Notes
              Cork Speech Bubbles
                                    Wood Chip Flowers (Green & Red)
                                    Washi Tape (Clear with a gold star)
       White Lace Tape



The beautiful warm summer colour patterned papers and stickers I used to compliment the Freckled Fawn products are by Simple Stories - Summer Paradise Collection. The only other thing  used was a brown Distress Ink. 



I hope you have enjoyed my DT take on the Let's Get Sketchy/Freckled Fawn Challenge this month.  Please before going to join in the fun and look at all the other inspirations the blogs have to offer don't forget to leave me a comment. Happy Crafting friends. xxx 



2 comments:

  1. Hi brenda, I hope you are well! Your layout looks lovely, great colors and patterns and love the layers under your photo too! I hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Brenda, gorgeous design and details!!

    ReplyDelete