Saturday 4 June 2016

Dream - Shadow Tray

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest DT creation for Megs Garden that I would like to share with you using the beautiful "Rose Quartz" patterned papers.  I would love to say they are my favorite papers but I can't, they are one of my favorite because I love all the Meg's Garden papers. They are wonderful designs to create with and I must say that I always find many things to do with them. 
I have already shown you a layout, cards and tags but now it is time to show you my Shadow Tray which I have titled Dream. I chose this title because these papers remind me so much of my mum. She would have loved them and what I have created with them and she is always in my dreams. 
 
 
The shadow tray as by Scrapmatts and consists of a base and 3 layer. In each of the sections I have used the Rose Quartz papers and the stunning pink rose in the middle at the bottom has been fussy cut from the papers. I love this rose and it reminds me of the many that I have photographed this season.
The white on the tray is a white paint and the deep pink is a Copic. 



 The butterfly has been fussy cut also from the papers and I coated it with Glossy Accents. The little butterflies throughout the tray I have punched out of the patterned papers and used a little Vintage Photo - Distress Ink on them. As you can see once again my love for the beautiful paper flowers packs you can get in the Meg's Garden Store. They come in 11 different colours so it's a great range along with great sizes.  Also the little ivory rose buds are available in the store. I thought these ones in the ivory were a perfect colour to go with the vintage look. 



Underneath my punched butterfly I placed a mini delicate oval filigree and behind the flowers in the section above I used a Tim Holtz Time Piece which comes in a set of 5. These Times pieces are now on clearance in Meg's Garden so if you wanted the set you would have to be quick before they run out. In middle bottom section behind the fussy cut rose you will see the new lace and it comes in three wonderful colours. This one is the cream and the other two colors are pink (Soft) and white,  I just love them all. 


The gorgeous Vintage Trinket at the top with the little flower over it is also New to Megs Garden Store.  The flowers that I have used in the photo along side the stature are the Velvet Carabella Rose - Fairy Pink. They are very pretty and have a delicate look. My dream title is also by Scrapmatts and also been painted white.
 
 
 I hope you have enjoyed looking at my shadow tray and please keep scrolling to see more of my creations. Also don't forget to call back again and make sure you leave me some love so I know you called in. Happy crafting. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Just adore this Brenda, simply gorgeous and love all those beautiful blooms xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Brenda, I know a lot of love and thought has gone into each piece of embellishment on this wonderful tray.. i love it.. I hope you are having a good weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Brenda - this is wonderful! I love the gorgeous colour combo and the mix of details is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete