Friday 1 April 2016

Peaceful

Welcome to my blog as always and my DT post for 123 Challenge Blog.  As always it is a great challenge with three requirement. Don't forget to use all three and be in the running for an awesome prize. See it's easy and fun. 



This page I have created for the challenge is of my son Riley and he sure was peaceful. I was so lucky that being my first baby he was so good. He slept anywhere anytime without a single problem. I was one lucky mum. 



 I created my page on Kaisercrafts patterned paper - Base Coat Collection. Behind the photo and flowers I used a Prima Doily Die to cut out the white cardstock doily's.
I have chose to use the required word is my title and created it on a Scrapmatts Chipboard name plate and then placed a printed peaceful over that. On the white chippie itself I used just a little Distress Ink - Stormy Sky to lift it from all the white it was around.

  

For my touch of silver I used Prisma Silver Card by Sugar and Spice with a BoBunny flourish die along with some silver Liquid Pears in spots here and there. I my scrap stash I had some white leaves which went perfect for the challenge and looked great behind the flowers. 



The beautiful flowers I chose are Petaloo - Darjeeling Collection-Wild Blooms white and Three different Little Birdie handmade flowers - Floral Cage Blue, Classic Elements-Camden Cottage Garden White (large white), and Classic Elemnts-Petite Daisies White. The cute butterflies and birds are by The Craft Stall. 


I hope you have enjoyed my layout and that I have inspired you to join in the April challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog. Don't forget to call in and see the other wonderful creations by the rest of the design team and then add your link so we can come and have a look what you have designed.
Until my next post - Happy Crafting xxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I hope your weekend is going well.. This layout is so beautiful.. I just love all those wonderful flowers, and what a lucky mum to have a good baby! My first baby cried and cried, and I thought I would never get a good nights sleep ever again!! hehe.. he did settle down, but those first 3 months were so sleep deprived!! enjoy the rest of the weekend.. I have corn meat on the stove, i better go check!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page Brenda and adorable photo too.... Just love all those beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete