Friday 22 April 2016

Love

Hello crafty friends and welcome. Today I would like to show you my latest DT post for Let's Get Sketchy and what a great sketch we have again.
 The photo I chose to use is of my mum and youngest son Harley. With Mothers Day drawing close I have been going through lots of photos of my mum. My heart is heavy with missing her and not looking forward to our first Mothers day apart. 


For my page I chose to use patterned papers by The Scrap Cake - The Bright Side Of Life.


My title is a decorative die by Kaisercraft and also the circle dies are by them too. Both have been cut out of white cardstock and inked with Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet and Walnut Stain together. I also did the same with the doily which is by Prima. 



On my base patterned paper I sprayed with Distress Stain - Walnut. The flowers and the right side boarder have all been fussy cut from the patterned papers. 


I hope you have enjoyed my page and found a little inspiration in it. Please hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy and join in the fun.  Until my next post Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Brenda I am sure this first Mother's Day without your mum is going to be a hard one... Love to you dear friend... This layout I'd so lovely, special photo and love the papers you have used... A fabulous sketch too! Take care. And enjoy the rest of the weekend..xx

    ReplyDelete