Saturday 24 October 2015

Remember

Welcome as always to my blog and one of my latest creations. This is for my DT post over at Let's Capture Our Memories. I'm making this post with much sadness as it is my last with Isabelle. 
Isabelle has preteen children and needs to spend some extra time concentrating on family. I'm happy for Isabelle but saddened this will be my last post for Let's Capture Our Memories. I have enjoyed being part of this amazing Design Team. Please make sure that you stop in for this last sketch challenge. The colour challenge will continue and you may see me guest designing from time to time.

Now for the sketch and my take on it. 



The photo is of Riley and myself, taken just before I took him to his Year 7 Social. Yes and I'm the tinny one on the right, so he keeps telling me lol. 
I will again save you reading all I would normally write and just list the products with the closeups.


Kaisercraft Patterned Papers - Fairy Dust Collection
Kaisercraft Cardstock - Violet
Scrapmatts Chippies - Scrap words 21 & Butterflies


Copic - Lilac
Baby Wipe (For discolouring the background)
Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs


Liquid Pearls - Orchid
Kindy Glitz - Purple
Staedtler Purple Journal Pen
Spellbinders Die - Decorative Labels 8


I hope you have enjoyed this layout and please call to the Let's Capture Our Memories blog and join in the fun of the last sketch challenge. 
Happy crafting everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Life has changed and it is sad to see another site slowing down, but it is totally understandable as family is always a priority... Love your layout, what a special photo too... And I send you my love and,prayers Brenda...

    ReplyDelete