Friday 9 October 2015

{PLAY}

Hello my crafty friends and welcome as always to my blog.
Who can believe it is October already – before we know it, it will be Christmas. This week at Lets Get Sketchy we have a layout by Laura Whittaker and here is my take and the layout:



This photo was taken of my son Riley whilst at his graduation concert for the Wimmera and District Band. I was so proud of him as he was there for seven days during the school school holidays for some very long hours.
I have used Provo Craft paper – sheet music as the background – backed onto black cardstock. Behind the photo mat I have used Tim Holtz stencil – Dot fade with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink, Kaisercraft Clear stamps and plasterers tape.
Here are some close ups:


I have inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink = walnut stain.

 
The Scrap FX chipboard is inked with Prima Chalk Ink.

 
I have drawn smaller hearts in the die cut heart for a layered effect.
  Final touches are Kaisercraft rhinestones and Viva Pearl Pen spot.

I hope you have enjoyed my page and please call over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and have a look at the other wonderful creations from the design team and join in the fun. 
Happy Crafting. xx



1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda! I hope you are doing ok... Thinking of you... This layout is so lovely, the photos are so precious! The background paper is perfect ! Take care...

    ReplyDelete