Sunday 9 August 2015

Precious

As always welcome to my blog and my latest page for 123 Challenge Blog. What a great challenge we have for you this month over at the blog along with some awesome talented DT pages to give you loads of inspiration. Make sure you get your entry in and don't forget to include the 3 requirements. 

 

Now for my take on the challenge and the beautiful lady in the photo is my mum. 


My page has been created on Kaisercraft cardstock - Kraft. To create my background I used Modeling Paste on a TWC Stencil - Gothic Romance, I love this stencil. The clear stamp is by Kaisercrafts - Script with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain. The gold is Irresistible Texture Spray. 


The beautiful patterned papers are by The Scrap Cake - Spring Awakening and I inked the edges of it with Walnut Stain as well. My fussy cutting is the flowers from the patterned papers. 


I also used one of the fussy cut flowers behind the above title and flower cluster. The chippie name plate is by Scrapmatts and I coloured it a Distress Marker - Victorian Velvet. I then placed some of the patterned paper on it and used Ruby Rock-it Alphabet Rub-ons. The title is perfect for my mum as she is so precious to my boys and I.  The stitching I have done with my journal pen.


The flowers I have used are Green Tara and I just love them. They come in a colour combination pack with the main colour and also creamy/white which has the main colour in the middle so they go together beautifully. The ones I chose for this layout are Orchre. The ornate chippie clock is also by Scrapmatts and they are small but perfect for this layout. 


I hope you have enjoyed my layout and please call over to the blog and join in this months challenge. 
Until my next post happy crafting. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment