Thursday 9 July 2015

Treasured Moments

Hello again crafty friends. Today I would like to show you a DT layout I have done for Scrapbooking and Keepsakes. I got to scrap some lovely friends using a beautiful patterned paper range by Kaisercraft - Secret Garden Collection.


I also used the collectables from this range also and it was all created on the Secret Garden Specialty Paper. It is a beautiful white paper and when sprayed and wiped off you are left with a beautiful floral pattern from the paper range. 


The only other three things I used on this layout are Prima Colour Spray - Pressed Petal, Distress Ink - Walnut Stain and The Secret Garden Collection clear stamp.


Even my title Treasured Moments is from the Collectable pack and I have used a little of the Walnut Stain on it so it blended in a little more. 


I hope you have enjoyed my layout and please remember that everything I have used on this layout is available online at the Scrapbooking & Keepsakes Store or you can go in person to the shop and catch up with Pat. You can find her at The Harold St Shopping Center, Harold St, Wendouree. 
Happy Crafting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment