Sunday 21 June 2015

Swimming

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog and my DT post for Let's Capture Our Memories. Like always it is an awesome sketch and the rest of the design team have created some wonderful inspiration for you over at the blog. Don't forget to call on over and join in the fun. 

 

Now for my take that I created on Kaisercraft white cardstock and used Kaisercrft black to mount my photos just to make them pop a little from the background. The patterned papers I chose to  use are by Three Boys In a Rug and Webster's pages. 


The layout is of my son Riley and I'm one very proud mum of his swimming achievements. He loves his swimming with a huge passion.


Karen Foster Designs - Swim Team Brads
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain & Stormy Sky
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Stains


Dylusions Ink Sprays - Postbox Red & London Blue
Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist - Frost
Viva Croc Cracking Colour - Blue & Metallic Silver
Chippie - Scraptopia


I hope you have enjoyed my layout and please call to the Let's Capture Our Memories Blog and join in the fun. Until my next post ...... Happy Crafting. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment