Tuesday 26 May 2015

Smile

Welcome to my blog and my DT post for Let's Capture Our Memories. I love the papers I have used on this layout and I got to use a great sketch to create with. Below is the sketch and then my take on it. After having a look here and then leaving some love please call to the blog and have a look at what the other design team members have created and join in the fun.



The very beautiful patterned papers I used are by Pion Designs - My Precious Daughter. They are such a pretty and sweet range of papers, having a very soft delicate look.


To create my background I used Heidi Swapp - Color Shine Spray - Rose and Kaisercraft Clear Script Stamp with Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap.


The title (Smile) is a Couture Creations Die and the lamp is a Cherry Lyn Designs die. I cut but from Kaisercraft Cardstock - Stone. The Lattice behind the photo is a Kaisercraft die.


The tag is cut from the patterned papers using a Kaisercraft tag die and the edges are inked with Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap.


In the center of my paper flowers I coloured the stamen with a Distress Marker - Aged Mahogany.  I felt that it was a better colour to blend in with the papers. The butterfly and little girl have been fussy cut from the patterned papers.


I hope you have liked my layout and that I have also inspired you to call over to the Let's Capture Our Memories Blog and join in the challenge.
Until my next post happy crafting and may your mojo flow.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment