Sunday 3 May 2015

My Baby Boy

Welcome as always to my blog. I would like to show you my latest creation over at 123 Challenge Blog. This months challenge is a great one and if you pop over to the blog and have a look there is some awesome layouts from the rest of the design team to inspire you. 
As always you have three requirements to make sure you have on you layout to qualify for a challenge prize. The three requirements are Word - Baby, Colour - Beige and Technique - Banner.

 

This is my take on the challenge below, my eldest son Riley who slept this way all the time. Well as much as he could anyway. Being born in August he slept a lot in just a grow suit. Grandma always used to say he was hanging on the cloths line.


I created my layout on Kaisercraft Cardstock and the patterned papers are BoBunny - Double Dot Designs and Glitz Designs - French Kiss. I also used Kaisercrafts Journal Tags from the Timeless Collection. Kaisers Antique white paint, rubons - Dymo Boys and Lullaby Boy Collection.


I used a few different rubons on this layout and the other one was Rubvy Rock-it - The Summer House. For colouring of the chippies I used Kaisers Fusions. The chippies are by Twiddleybitz - Baby Bunting (my banner) and Baby Basics 7 pieces.

The stamp I used on the cardstock is by Kaisercraft - Grid with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain. I also used this on the edges of the patterned papers.
The doily is a Maya Road Road  Die Cut and I inked the edges of it. I used papers flowers and flowers from Petaloo - Flora Doodles cream.

I loved doing this layout of Riley and when the layout had the word baby and I had to use a banner I thought straight away of this photo. I think he looks so cute hanging up.
I hope you have enjoyed the closeups and you are inspired enough to join in the fun over at 123 Challenge Blog. I know I will look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Until my next post Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. I frequently scrapbook and my daughter recently just had a baby boy so this particular layout will be perfect for the scrapbook I'm making for him. It is a tradition in our family that each baby born gets a baby book and then by the time they are in school until graduation they get another scrapbook with every school picture.

    Elaine Miller @ Hawk Eye Print

    ReplyDelete