Monday 27 April 2015

You

Hello all and welcome again to my blog. The layout I would like to show you today is one I created at Paper Art Tarts in Melbourne with Beck Beattie. What an awesome class, Beck is such a lovely teacher and her work is just stunning. I loved creating this layout and learning from Beck. 

This is a pic of Beck and I together after the class.


Now for my layout, for my photo I chose a picture of my very handsome son Riley.


The layout was created on White Cardstock and the patterned papers are by Kaisercraft - Blue Bay Collection. For this layout I will just list the products I have used. 


Kaisercraft - Clear Stamp Script
A piece of a card board box
Modeling Paste
TCW Stencil - Gothic Romance


String
Ribbon
Dylusions Spray - Calypso Teal & Dirty Martini
Irresistible Spray - Tuxedo Balck


Gold Leaf
Die cut title
Die cut Doily
Paper flowers

Well that's it for this layout. I'm so happy with how it has come up but one can't go wrong with Beck leading the way. Thanks so much Beck and it was great catching up again. xxx
Until my next post, Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Yep I did a class with Bec last year and she is lovely! Your layout looks wonderful! Love the details on your background!

    ReplyDelete