Wednesday 8 April 2015

My New Ride LOL

Hello all you lovely crafty people and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you a layout I have created for April challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog.  As always over at the blog the challenge has three requirements. 


This is my take on the challenge.


This gorgeous girl is my girlfriends daughter Miss Meghan. She is such a happy, friendly and beautiful girl and I love her so much. This photo was taken for dress up day at school and she travels on my school bus. I'm lucky I get to see all the fun things she does. 


This photo shows all three requirements of the challenge. Colour - Hot Pink, Word - LOL, Technique - grid.  I created my layout on white cardstock. With this layout I didn't use any patterned papers except for the leaf stems which were die cut from G45 patterned paper - Once Upon A Spring Collection.. The other three colours I chose to create my grid (diamond) were black, violet and bubblegum cardstock. I inked the edges with Distress Ink - Black Soot. I also used hot pink washi tape and Kaisercraft black lace.


The other Kaisercraft items I used were - 
Sparklets - Hot Pink
Die - Birds and Butterflies
Mini Hot Pin Blooms
Large Paper Blooms
Large Black Paper Blooms


I hope you have enjoyed my take on the challenge and that you hop on over to the 123 Challenge Blog, see what the other DT ladies have been up to and join in the challenge fun.
Thank you for calling and please leave a comment so I know you have been. I love to know what you think of my work. XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment