Tuesday 21 April 2015

Love That Smile.

Hello all and welcome to my blog. Today I would like to show you my latest DT layout over at 
The layout is to be part of an album I'm creating for a friend in America and this is her son and what a sweetheart he is. He has the most beautiful smile but it is also on the cheeky cute side I think.
The layout has been created to the sketch below.


This is my take of the sketch. 


All the products on this layout are by Kaisercraft. The patterned papers are Shaken But Not Stirred.


For my title I have used cut out of the black card stock with the word die and for the small letters I used the Alpha Sticker Sheet - Ebony. I inked the edges with Kaisers Black Ink.


The other cardstock I used is Cookie and I sprayed on it with the new Kaiser mist Spray - Red. My embellishments are from the Sine Bright Collectables and they are perfect for a little man who is shinning bright. 

The challenges over at the Let's Get Sketchy are great and there is still plenty of time to get your creative on and join in so please pop over and have a look at not only this sketch but the others. Check out what the rest of the design team have been creating and I'm sure it will get you mojo flowing and you will have loads of fun. 

Until my next post.....Happy Crafting and thanks so much for stopping over. I love it. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment