Monday 5 January 2015

Appreciate Beauty

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. Today I would like to show you my take on the challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog. As always there are three requirements for the challenge and you will need to fill these to be in for your chance on an awesome prize.  Make sure you call by the blog though and see what the other DT girls have been up to. There is plenty of inspiration there.


My word requirement is in my title, my technique folds are where I have folded my patterned paper over. The lemon color I don't think you can miss that :) The photo i have used is of a beautiful flower that was at the Wet & Wild theme Park in Queensland when we went there in 2014. I love flowers and Take many photos of them.


The patterned paper I based my layout on is by Kaisercraft - Now Boarding Collection. The patterned paper which I have done my folds on is by Websters Strawberry Fields. The distress ink I used on the edges is Gathered Twigs. The little butterflies are a Carl Punch.


The beautiful Birdhouse is by Prima - Shabby Chic Treasures Birdhouse collection. I have used a little Distress Ink - Mustard Seed on it just in keeping with the lemon required. On my patterned papers I used Derivan Ink - Sepia, Yellow, Orange, Blue and Green. Also some Prima Color Bloom Sprays - Sorbet and Vintage Coal.


I have used a variety of flowers and I think they look stunning around my flower photo. I have used Prima - Divines flowers, Petaloo - Darjeeling and Botanica Collections. and some paper blooms that I added a little of the Gathered Twigs Distress Ink to. Again bringing more of the Lemon color 
to the layout.


For the title I used Kaisercraft Mini Alpha Stickers - Latte and Alpha Script Rubons. 


I have also used my journal pen to do some stitching on the edges of the holes I created in the paper. 


 I hope you have enjoyed the closeups and details on my layout and that you will be heading over to the 123 Challenge blog and joining in the fun. 

Happy Crafting,  Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment