Monday 3 November 2014

This Happened - We Won

Being sick before I went to retreat at Harrietville for Scrapbookit I got a little behind on my posts. This is for last month at Scrapbookit and I just loved the papers I got to use. For my kit from Jo I got to use Bella! Boutique Inspiration School Days Kit. It is an awesome kit for doing your school photos. It comes with all you need. Patterned papers, sticker sheet and embellishments. It's a great kit.

This is the sketch and below that my take. 



Of course these two very handsome boys are my sons Riley and Harley. The minute I looked  at these papers I knew what photos I wanted to use. The washi tape was also perfect with the tape measurements on it.

The school sport flag was fussy cut from the papers. The chippies I used on the layout are by WOW and these ones were words or whatever. I colored them with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical - Tibetan Poppy Teal......I just love this product and if you are looking for something fun to use then this would be a big + from me.


I mounted the photos on some of the patterned paper and then on some grey card stock.
The only other two extra things I used on the layout are Black Soot Distress Ink and Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Rustic Harmony. The stamp that I used out of the set is the Our Memories one at the top. I used it to add a little more grey to the layout.



I hope you have liked my take on last months challenge. If you like the kit I have used please call to the Scrapbookit blog and check out all the wonderful products that Jo has. If you cant find something you want then just email Jo and she will help you out. Thanks again for joining me at my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment