Saturday 29 November 2014

How Time Flies

Hello all and welcome to my latest post layout that I'm submitting to the color challenge at Sassy Scrappers. I'm just loving the challenge this month with such awesome colors on the Mood Board. Even thought the photos are yummy and pretty looking I decided to go with a male look using the colors only. If you like vintage cars you may still find it to be a yummy layout with a touch of tough instead of maybe the girly pretty :)


The photo I have used is of a vintage car when Graeme and I took the boys to a show at  Newstead.
There were so many vintage cars to be seen and loads of photos take. I loved this one and thought the color was perfect for the challenge too. I decided to cut the car out as there were many things going on in the background that detracted for the beauty of this car. 


The awesome patterned papers I used are by KaiserCraft - Garage Days Collection. The embellishments I cut from the patterned papers. The little number plate is from the rub-ons in the collection. I used the Kaiser diamonds template with modelling paste and over the top I used Distress Ink - Vintage Photo


I also used Vintage Photo for inking the edge of my papers.  The title is a WOW chippie and I used Distress Embossing Powder - Vintage Photo on it. The photo doesn't do this embossing powder justice as it looks darker in the pic but it is a truly beautiful embossing powder that does have a real vintage look to it.


I hope you like my take on the challenge over at Sassy Scrappers. I'm looking forward to the next one and yes it will be December. The year is coming to a close fast, way to fast.

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous take on the challenge Brenda! I love KC's Garage Days too, the papers are ideal for 'man' scrapping. (That sounds a bit naughty doesn't it?? LOL!!) Love this colour palette and your page is stunning!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say how fabulous that car is, popping right out of the page! I just love seeing everyone's take on the challenges and am suitably chuffed you've gone masculine. Thanks so much for playing along... I'm sure you are going to love the December board! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page ,loving your take on the moodboard..thanks for joining us at sassy..xx

    ReplyDelete