Wednesday 3 September 2014

Remember This Moment

Well we are into our third day of Spring and I'm so cold I have
 to wonder if we are really in Winter still. It has been the perfect 
weather to be indoors and craft. With my indoor time when not 
working or running after my boys, I have created a couple of  
LO's, this being one.

Isabelle owner, DT member and friend from Let's Capture
Memories asked if I would like to join her for this months color
challenge on the blog. I just loved the colors. I'm sure you will to
so hop over to the blog and join in the fun. 

 This is my take below on the Color Spot Challenge.


The extremely handsome man with his arm around me is Australian
music/singing artist Shannon Noll. Wow to say I'm over the moon 
would be an understatement. I was very lucky to be able to do to the 
Red Hot Summer Tour and have a back stage pass. With this pass I 
got to meet Suzi Quatro, Black Sorrows and Shannon. Having a meal 
and drinks with them. 


The Patterned papers I used are by Kaisercraft Base Coat and also 
Be-you-tiful. My title and flourishes are also by Kaiser and I have 
used a yellow Copic to color them. Behind my title is a doily I cut
with one of my dies. I have inked the edges of my papers and the 
doily with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain.


The flowers are by BoBunny and American Crafters. The music 
note is also one of my dies. 


I just can't help myself.....this was one cute very nice mussels. Ok
enough of that :)  Music sheet is done with an embossing folder by
Sizzix and I lightly went over it with walnut Stain which helped it to 
stand out a little better. On the patterned paper right behind the photo 
I used a Fiskars Boarder Punch. The flourish at the top and bottom 
of the photo are also by Kaiser and colored them the same as the others.


 

1 comment:

  1. Goodness Brenda what a photo.. I reckon you will never forget it.. fabulous layout, great take on the colors too.. and I just better have another look at that photo before I go..hehe..

    ReplyDelete