Friday 19 September 2014

Princess

Hello all and as always welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy
my latest LO as much as I do showing them to you. I have created
this one for my DT post at Let's Capture Our Memories. Again the
design team are bringing to you an awesome sketch that you can 
join in the fun with. 


This is my take below. The beautiful little sweetheart in the 
photo is Hailey the daughter of a friend I have made on Facebook. 
I have begun to make an album for her and will post it off when 
finished. They live in Indiana. It is amazing the beautiful friends 
you can make on facebook and I'm very proud to be getting to 
know the family and their very special Aunt/sister Sarah who is 
just beautiful.


Thge patterned papers I used on this layout are by Kaiswercraft -
Be-you-tiful range. They are just gorgeous for a girl page with the 
beautiful pink flowers. The flowers I chose to use are by Prima.
The wooden flower flourish is by Kaiser and I inked it with Kaiser
- Berry ink and then placed Glossy Assents over it. 


The doily I inked the edges with Distress Ink - Black Soot. The 
little butterflies are by Kaiser and I used the patterned paper range 
on them and then inked the edges. The leaf flourish is from one of 
my dies and it is also cut from the same paper range. I mounted 
the photo on hot pink card stock.


To make the other patterned papers pop a little more from base
sheet I used some black card stock. The word chippie and crown
are by Scraptopia and I used the Kaiser ink and Glossy Assents on 
it as well. In the back ground on the spotted paper I used Faber 
Castell Gelatos.


The other dies I used are Memory box - Fresh Foliage, Joy Crafts 
- Ribbon and Bow. I also used ribbon mesh in a very pretty pink. 

I hope you like my layout. Please leave a comment I would love to 
know what you think. Also hope on over to the Let's Capture Our 
Memories blog and see the other creations from my fellow DT girls. 
While there why not join in the challenge and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment