Saturday 27 September 2014

One's Destination

Hi ladies and gentlemen and welcome. Today is a day for catching up on my posts. I have been a little bad with the school holidays and a few other things that have been happening in my life. So today again I bring to you another post. This one I have created for the challenge over at 
Sassy Scrappers. It is a gorgeous beach mood board.  

  
This is my take on the challenge and I made it quite a challenge for myself. As you can see there are no patterned papers. It has been created on blue card stock. Both the lighthouse and anchor chippie are created by Scraptopia.


I have used the following things to create this layout -
Matrisse - Dry Medium 3mm Sand
Yellow Cotton
Metallic Silk Cotton
Blue Glitter
Kaisercraft White Paint
Viva - Antique Crackling
Hessian


Netting
Kaisercraft clear stamp - Distress
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Matisse Structure - metallic Sliver
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst - Blue Hawaiian Blue


Impasto Gel Medium
Matisse Ink - Carmine (Lighthouse roof)
                  Blue
                              Yellow Deep
Prima Color Blooms - Glistening Waves
                  Cobalt
                  Sorbet


Thanks for once again joining me at my blog. I hope you have enjoyed my tale on the mood board at Sassy Scrappers.



2 comments:

  1. What a stunning landscape Brenda! Love those tactile elements on your page. Thanks so very much for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us Sassy Scrapper Brenda, great to have you on board with a super page! cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete