Monday 22 September 2014

Hooked

Hello beautiful people. It's the first day of the school holidays
and I couldn't be happier. I love spending time with my boys.
They seem to be growing much faster than I want so I like to
take every chance there is to spend time with them. 

The layout I would like to show you today is for my DT at 
123 Challenge Bog. As always you have three requirements
for this challenge and they are always fun. This month the 
challenge is 


Colour: Khaki
Word: Emphasise
Technique: Hidden Journaling
 
For my LO I chose a photo my girlfriends son Lockie. He just loves to 
fish  with his dad and would do it every day if he could. This is my take
on the challenge. 


The patterned paper I used is by Kaisercraft - Attitude range. I inked the 
edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. Once I had done that I then used my 
journal pen and and did some stitching around the edges.


For my hidden journal I decided I would do it on tags which I placed 
behind the photos and titled them Fishing Trip. I also inked the edge 
of these too. The title chippie - Hooked - is by Scraptopia. I colored it
Copic - 100 Black and then used a little Kaisercraft white ink over it.
 
 
The fishing embellishments are by EK Success and Sandylion. For 
Lockie's name I used Kaisercraft's Alphas sticker sheet. As you can
see in the pic below I have used the word Emphasise in my writing.
 
   
Over at the 123 Challenge Blog there is some lovely work by the rest 
of the DT girls to get you mojo running. Please pop on over and check 
them out. Join in the fun and be in the running for a wonderful prize. 
September is a great month for the male pages and these colors are the 
bees knees. So please hop on over. 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh it´s amazing !!! very beautiful, I like very much those colours.

    ReplyDelete