Sunday 31 August 2014

Meghans Birthday

Hello again and welcome to my blog. I have been a little
bad with my posts the last week. It seems like I have had
so much to do and not enough time. I'm sure you all know
what that is like though. Anyway on with this post for my 
DT position over at Scrapbookit.
This months challenge was a tic-tac-toe.


I chose this time the first column, Teal-Journaling-Flowers


The photo is of my girlfriends daughter, the beautiful Miss Meghan
and one of her friends Rachael who was one of Meghan's party guests.


The 12x12 Pebbles Birthday Papers were just perfect. The 
colors are so nice. On the other two patterned papers I used 
my dies to cut them out and then inked them with Distress 
Ink Walnut Stain. 


The lovely ornate white frame is by Manor House. The flowers 
are by Manor House and Kaiser and I have used a little of the 
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain on them. The birthday cakes have 
been fussy cut from the patterned papers.


For this cluster it is again the same flowers by Manor House and
Kaisercraft and coming from behind them a Sizzix die banner. 
This die set can actually make 10 different designs but I have only
used four of them.
 
 
As you can see I have chose to do my journaling on my computer
and the have cut it out after printing it on the patterned paper.
On the orange paper "it's your day to celebrate" was cut from the 
patterned papers.
 
I hope you have enjoyed visiting again. Please leave some love and call
anytime. I love you calling over. XX
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment