Monday 18 August 2014

Harvest Time

Hello all and welcome to my blog as always. Today I would
would like to bring to you a LO I have created for my DT at
As always it has been created from an awesome sketch. 


       This is my take on the sketch. The patterned papers I have used
       are buy Creative Memories and I have had them around for some
time and thought they went perfect with the photos.


The chippies are by Scraptopia and I colored them with Copics - 
100 Black, E33 Sand and Y17 Yellow. I loved the way the chippie
around the harvester come up, it looked so much like string.


The film strip is by Kaisercraft along with the Honeycomb stamp.
I used Black Soot Distress Ink on the stamp and then I sponged
some on the card stock as well. I used the same ink on the edges 
of the patterned papers.


I just love the title chippie, the old truck is just perfect on it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment