Sunday 31 August 2014

Do What You Love

Here I am again with my latest LO for Let's Capture Our Memories.
This months challenge #87 is a great sketch and I had lots of fun 
doing it. The photo is of the beautiful Miss Meghan and her mum
Melissa (friend of mine) taken after one of Meghan's ballet 
performances. 

  
Below is my take on the challenge. Don't forget to call over to 
the Let's Capture Our Memories blog and see what the other DT
girls have done with the sketch. I'm sure we will all get you 
inspired  to join in.
 

The chippie title,both ballerinas and the ornate frame or by 
Scraptopia. I have colored them with a Copic  - Cadmium Red
Except for the one I placed on the Kaisercraft envelope which I 
covered with the patterned papers. 


The back ground patterned paper is by Bella. The other patterned 
papers I used are by Kaisercraft - Kaleidoscope. I used a journal pen 
to stitch the edge of the patterned papers and I inked them with 
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain.


The rub-ons are by Kaisercraft - Lady Rose and their alpha script.


The sticker on the envelope was from the Kaisercraft Sticker sheet - 
Kaleidoscope.I used the Mini Alpha Stickers I used for her name 
were from Kaisercraft.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my LO and please don't forget to 
call to the Let's Capture Our Memories Blog and join in the challenge.
You never know you could be the next winner.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is fabulous Brenda! I love how closely you've stuck to the sketch and the colour scheme is gorgeous! Great to see you at Paperific too!

    ReplyDelete