Friday 30 May 2014

Heart Frame.

Hello all and welcome once again to blog. My Beyond
The Page Heart Fame has been made for an extra post 
over at Scrapbookit. I had so much fun doing it, but it 
comes to paper etc there isn't much I don't love doing.


I used the beautiful  Violet Crush Collection by Kaiercraft and
what I liked most was the fact it has so much purple. Purple is
my favorite color. 


The flower in the center I fussy cut and the wording is from the 
collectables from this range. I used 3 different kinds of Kaisercraft
wooden flourishes - Pennants, Butterflies and Owls.
 
 
 The Kaiser craft paint is Burgandy and the flower blooms and the
mini blooms are also by Kaisercraft - Grape. I have inked all the
edges with brown. 
 
 
This is a great range of papers and I have used it a couple of times 
now and been happy each time. So until my next post happy crafting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment