Saturday 26 April 2014

Believe

Hello Ladies and welcome back to my blog. Today I 
would like to show you the LO I created for reveal 

As always this is a sketch challenge over on the blog.
Sketch # 69 is up and running so please hop on over to 
the blog and check out the other ladies takes on the sketch
and join in the fun of the challenge. 


For my take on the sketch I chose to use Kaiser Crafts - 
Enchanted Garden patterned papers. I thought they went 
so well with the photo I had taken of some very pretty 
Toad Stools we have grown around our area.


I decided to do the LO on black card stock as I thought it brought
the colors on the photos and beautiful papers out so much more.
The flower chippies I colored with my Copic - Cadmium Red R27
and I did the same with the Believe chippie by Scraptopia. 


I mounted the photos on white card stock and then inked the 
edges with red. I used a couple of white doily's behind the 
patterned paper. With the flowers I placed some green patterned 
paper from the Kaiser ranged at the back. In the center I used 
Kindy Glitz - Crystalina and at the end of each of the points I
placed a Kaiser Craft Pearl.

 
The fairy is also from Scraptopia and is card stock. I placed a black 
over the white. In her hand I put one of the Kaiser pearls. 

Well now if you have time hop on over to Let's Capture Our Memories.
See the other work and join in the fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment