Monday 17 March 2014

Building Memories.

Hello all. The title of this LO has a very big meaning to 
me. My beautiful mother has cancer and at the moment 
it feels like we are building memories one day at a time.
Holding on tight to the ones we have and being very, very
grateful for the next one. 

It is my DT layout for Scrapbookit.  Hope on over to the blog 
and check out what we have all been up to this month. 


  I have used the Limelight Collection by Kaiser Craft. They are such 
nice patterned paper and I also added the Collectables to the LO. The
title is a wow chippie and I used Kaiser brown and white ink on it. 


Distressing of the patterned papers and a white pen to journal. 
String, Kaiser tinny letters and the page is done.


I just love Harley's smile in this photo. I guess we have all been
                                            through the "Smile" OH why did I say that faze.


Love the three of you. XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment