Saturday 8 February 2014

Growing Up

Hello everyone and welcome once again to my blog. 
I loved doing this LO for my DT post at Scrapbookit.
I had a great sketch to work with. I'm sorry I'm a little
slow with this post due to personal issues. 

This is the sketch and please go to Scrapbookit and join 
in this months challenge. 


Now for my take on the sketch. As you can see
I chose to flip the sketch over. 


This kit is from Fancy Pants Designs. Its the Collecting Moments kit 
and it comes with 12 double sided 12x12 patterned papers, Label 
sticker sheet, Tape sticker sheet, Fundamentals sticker sheet, Alpha 
sticker sheet and also a 12x12 Navy and Grey corrugated sheet.
The flowers are from Manor House and the buds are Kaiser and I have 
used some green Kaiser paint on the ends just to blend them in a little 
more with the papers. The leaves have been cut from a die and I inked 
the edges lightly with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain. The clock
and butterfly chippie are both from Kaiser Craft. The dots from the 
butterfly are Ranger Perfect Pearls.
The birdbath is Twiddleybitz and I have painted with Kaiser 
Cream and the grass with Green. I then applied Ranger -
Distress Crackle Paint. The title is Black Thickers.
 
I made my journal tag from an embossing die and lightly inked 
the edge so the embossing would stand out more. The rub-on is also
from Kaiser Craft. The bingo cards behind my baby picture I have cut
from on of the 12x12 patterned papers.

LikeI said at the start of my post, I'm a little late with posting
this. I do like to get my posts up just after they go live on the
blog I DT for. This one was out of my control. I have you have
enjoyed it and I would love you to leave me a comment and say
what you think.

Until my next post, Happy Crafting and remember to always tell
your family and friends how much you love them.

Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment