Thursday 2 January 2014

Making Resins & a LO... "Love this Photo"

I like to start this post by saying Happy new Year to
you and your loved ones. May 2014 see all your dreams
and wishes come true. I hope you were lucky enough
 to spend times with those you love and care about on 
New years Eve.

My New Years Eve was spent with my beautiful boys
and my Mum and Dad. Just the way I liked it. My Mum
was born New Years Day so it is a very special time for
the boys and I. It's a double party :)

My New Years Day was spent with my boys Riley and 
Harley at Kylie and Jeff's place. Kylie is the owner of 
Scraptopia and as you all know I design for Kylie. It was
a wonderful day with the boys swimming in the pool, Jeff
and their girls lazing and Kylie and I making resin 
embellishments and doing a LO. Perfect day :)


This is Kylie at work. The resins below is a sample of 
what we had made. We still have to paint or stain them.
If you have never had a go at making your own resin I 
can assure you we both had a lot of fun.

  

Now for my LO. I love this one of my son Riley. when I dropped 
him off for some time with his Grandparents I forgot to leave his
sun had. So he could play (work lol) out side with them Grandma 
made him a hat. Yes a hankie hat. It was so cute. The pics are not 
that great as Grandma isn't that good with the camera but I love 
them and they are the only ones I have. 


The beautiful back ground paper is Webster's - Wonderful Playtime.
I mounted the small snap shot photo on American crafts cardstock -
Chocolate Weave. The patterned papers are Kaisers Take Note Range.
I inked around these papers with Stampin`Up ink - Soft Suede.


The collectables are also from Kaiser Take Note range. I inked the
 edges with the same ink as the papers. The chippie heart and photo 
frame are both from Scraptopia. The frame I have used Stampin`Up 
ink - Soft Suede and on the heart I used Calypso Teal. I then used Tim
Holtz - Glossy Accents.


This beautiful chippie title is from Scraptopia. I colored it with 
the Calypso Teal ink and then used the glossy accents on it. 

I hope you like the chippies that Kylie makes over at Scraptopia.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment