Wednesday 29 January 2014

Fun In The Sun

Hello ladies. I'm just a little late putting my latest LO on my blog. 
It has been up on Scrapbookit just a little to long for me not to 
have it on my blog. I do have a good excuse though :) I have been 
away with my eldest son Riley. He competed in the Victorian Long 
Course Championships with his swimming. 

I hope you like this LO. I had so much fun doing it. These are my 
two beautiful sons Harley and Riley.


The patterned papers I have used on this design are Basic Grey 
RSVP paper pack. They are great papers and so versatile. As you 
can see I have been playing again with modelling paste, inks, 
stamps and stencils.


 I have used white Kaiser Craft card stock for the base. My last LO 
with this range of patterned papers was a birthday and this one is
beach. Way different but it shows how great these papers are.
  
The products I have used to create this layout are - Kaiser Craft 
Hessian stamp, Tim Holtz Distress Stains Black Soot & Rusty Hinge, 
Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabber Snow Cap & Mushroom. Dylusions Ink 
Spray - Lemon Zest, Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist Forest Green.
 
 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot & Walnut Stain (on stamp). 
Then there was as i said Modelling Paste, Kaiser Craft stencil 
"Bubbles" The beautiful Kaiser Craft chippie - Castle, Butchers string 
and also The rub-on is from Kaiser Crafts family sheet. The title 
chippie below is an  A2Z Scraplets.
 
 
Don't forget to drop over to Scrapbookit and check out the other DT
girls work. There are lots of awesome things to see. There are also a 
couple of  cards and tags from this same paper range I posted with 
this LO. We would love to see you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment