Friday 6 December 2013

Wishing Well

Hello again today. This is my latest off the page project
I have been working on. This wishing well has been made 
for my mother. She is my inspiration in my life. She is a
truly beautiful person with a beautiful soul. 

Everyday my mother battles cancer and the last few months 
have been a struggle for her. She has a strength and will like
nothing I have seen. She loves the work I do and is always so
full of encouragement off all my craft work. It doesn't matter 
if it is a LO, Card or Off The Page.

  This is my beautiful mother Christmas last year.


My sons Riley and Harley just adore Grandma and they
decided they would use some of their pocket money to 
put in the well and make a wish. They wont say what they
wished for in fear it wont come true. They both will say 
though the wishes they made were for Grandma. I love my
boys so much. Around the money opening I used Kaiser 
Craft pearls.


I have decorated the Kaiser Craft mini Wishing Well
with Bella patterned papers and I used a burgundy paint.
The flowers are from Petaloo and Kaiser. The vine is from
Prima. The birds are the beautiful Prima Resin Treasures. 
The larger of the two butterfly's is from Petaloo and the 
smaller I cut from the patterned papers. Around the money 
opening I used Kaiser Craft pearls.







1 comment:

  1. Stunning!! love the colors and all the flowers and leaves going up the sides. love all of it :)

    ReplyDelete