Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas 2014 - Mini Album

Hello ladies, again welcome to my blog and another post
for my DT position at Scrapbookit this month. For all the 
product detail please pop over and have a look. while there
check out the other DT's work. They do some amazing things.

The mini album I have created this  month is with a Kaiser Craft
                                scolloped mini album and the Santa's List Collection patterned
papers, Sticker Sheet and Collectables.
Scrapbookit  
I will now be ready to just add photos and journal on each page 
straight away. My family Christmas will be spent at my Mum and 
Dads place and it is a time I love. Spending it with my boys and 
Mum is the perfect day for me.

I already have in mind some of the photos I would like to put in
this album. With my Mum having cancer my heart and mind are
always thinking of different ways of holding the memories with me
and Riley and Harley. I want this album even though a mini to have
photos of the boys and Mum full of laughter...The tag says be jolly :)



These two pages are going to be for mum and boys and myself.
Mum loves the color green. I do hope the photos will work how
 I want them too. 



JOY, LOVE and HAPPINESS.....Oh what strong words. They are 
the words that go with FAMILY at Christmas. I so hope that each
and everyone of you get to share them with your loved ones. 


I decided to make my back cover a page too. This page is going to
have a photo of the first person I find sleeping after Christmas lunch.
I have a feeling this year it will be my Mum. She sleeps a lot in the 
afternoons now. I thought the words were very fitting -
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL
A GOODNIGHT
Don't forget to pop over to Scrapbookit for all the detail on the products
I have used. Leave a little loving if you want ..... hehe. I will do at least
one more post before Christmas, maybe two so call back. If you don't you
will miss my Christmas wish. :)
Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment