Thursday 5 December 2013

Boys will be Boys

Welcome everyone.
While I had my boy scrap bag out the other day I decided I
would use it to do the challenge at Frosted Designs - Friday 
Challenge. The challenges requires you to use at least one of 
the 11 things on the 11th month list. You can use more if you like.

  1. Tags;
  2. Paper layering
  3. Washi tape
  4. Flags/banners
  5. Patchwork
  6. Circles
  7. Stitching
  8. Stars
  9. Flowers
  10. Buttons 
  11. Arrows
I thought this would be fun and easy to play around with while making
sure I didn't use anything but what was in my scrap bags. You guessed it,
another LO where I have kept my New Years Resolution. wonder if I can
make the same one for 2014. I think I have done well this year.


These photos are of my youngest son Harley. He couldn't take his eyes 
off the tractors and and all the action on the other side of the fence. We 
sure did pic a great thing to do for the Easter brake. 


The one thing I have noticed about my boy scrap bag is, lots of Kaizer
papers along with Kaiser bits and pieces. I was so lucky to have left
 overs  that matched. 


I hope you like my latest LO. If you think this challenge will be fun
 too then jump over to Frosted Designs and join in.
Until my next post Happy Crafting Ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment